1) Does your name imply the common act or swallowing or to be scared like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo?
1) Images the gulps of excitment and suprise when one is astonished and thrilled
2) How would you describe your sound to someone who has never heard you before?
2) Pop Rock with a touch of Punk and psychedelic
3) Growing up, I remember finding out about a number of new artists by seeing their music videos on MTV. Do you feel music videos can still play that same role today?
3) Personally, discovering new artists was most of the times by listening to the records but we believe that for the artists, music videos can help a lot for exposure. Nowadays, with the evolution of internet and all the media platforms we would say that music videos plays an even bigger role in getting your music known than before.
4) Do you feel like there can ever be another force to come through like MTV where we can experience music in that visual way?
4) Yes, as we said before, social media and internet have to force of music videos.
5) Do you feel like music videos should be more than just the band standing there playing the songs?
5) Yes of course, a music video should be as well the visualization of the artists' message.
6) What are some of your favorite music videos?
6) Eighties by Killing Joke.
7) Do you feel there is an importance of physical media in music (records, cassettes, CDs) still in 2019?
7) There is still some kind of importance as some people still listen to music through record cd and cassette players but again with evolution of internet now in 2019 physical media lost a lot of its value
8) Final thoughts, shout outs, etc... ??
8) Do not miss our EP Launch on the 20th at Mau Mau bar in Portobello. We are sharing stage with an amazing artist.