My Wrestling Highlights of March 2022, Blog Style

 


3/9

Back in February, I didn't really watch a lot of wrestling on television- not as much as I usually do.   We did go to three different live events but one of the reasons why I also haven't been watching as much wrestling perhaps is because I have ongoing technical issues with IWTV.  I've mainly been sticking with the weekly shows of NXT 2.0 and MLW but I've also been watching Women Of Wrestling on Pluto TV.

During February, I also watched the Mission Pro Wrestling show "Crazy Train", WWE's Elimination Chamber and Limitless Wrestling "Cut Loose" because IWTV works for Jess and not me.  These were all good shows (with WWE being the one that I could've skipped but kind of just had it on in the background) and I hope that since we are in March now I can spend more time specifically writing about these things and watching a few more shows as well.  I try to watch at least one big show per week so let's see how March goes.

A lot of what has been happening in NXT 2.0 and MLW has just seemed like a blur to me.  I do enjoy waiting a few weeks and watching a bunch of episodes of MLW in a row.  I'm also really enjoying everything that Wendy Choo is doing in NXT 2.0 as it's really one of those times when I pay attention to the tv amidst other characters and angles I don't care nearly as much about.

My thoughts on AEW buying ROH: I would like a streaming service where I can watch all of the old ROH events!

One of the biggest and only shows I've really watched so far in March is ETWA's "Don't Call It A Comeback", which streams for free as a playlist on YouTube.  This show featured the Saito Brothers with Jay Freddie, Bobby Orlando, CPA, The Colony winning the Tag Team Titles and a match everyone should go out of their way to see between Anthony Greene and Channing Thomas.   So far, this has been my favorite show streamed of March and Greene vs Thomas has to be up there in Match Of The Year consideration.  


3/24

I've been mainly just watching NXT 2.0 weekly, catching up here and there with MLW, watching EVE on YouTube and the occasional Lucha Libre AAA match as well.  I also began watching the first season of "Tough Enough" for some reason, but I've really just not been watching a lot of wrestling outside of going to it live.  Even when I have been watching shows like NXT 2.0 I haven't been paying that much attention to them.   But I know that there are shows out there (I have a list) and matches (like Thunder Rosa winning the title) that I still need to watch, so one day I will catch up with it all.  

Comments

Popular Posts